AXEL ULite NXP/Freescale i.MX6 CPU module
AXEL ULite is the brand new solution made by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Ultra Lite application processor. AXEL ULite defines a new limit in low power consumption with its ARM Cortex A7 architecture and enables customers to design a new concept of Embedded IoT devices.
AXEL ULite offers great compromise between computing and power consumption, thanks to the ARM Cortex-A7 architecture. Additionally, the use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry fields, where power consumption, connectivity and extremely compact form factor (67,50 mm x around 25,40 mm) are key factors. The advanced security features and the three different CPU versions available (Base, General Purpose and Security) offer a wide scenario of applications. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products.
Please visit AXEL ULite Web Page for more product information.
- ULTRA LOW POWER thanks to ARM Cortex A7 MPCore@528 MHz
- pin to pin compatibility with AXEL LITE SOM based on i.MX6
- i.MX6 software full compatibility
- High flexibility with up to 4 different scalable CPU versions (Base, General Purpose, Security)
- Advanced security thanks to TRNG, Crypto Engine, etc.
- Embedded IoT, connectivity version with "blind CPU"
- Boot from NOR for safe applications
- up to 2 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps with integrated switch
- Single 3V3 Power Supply with very low power stand by
AXEL ULite technical details
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
AXEL ULite Evaluation Kit
AXEL RSS Feed
Please subscribe to the Axel Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to Axel.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about AXEL ULite SoM
This category collects all the pages specific to AXEL ULite modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "AXEL ULite"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- XUELK-AN-006: Video playing on i.MX6UL-based platforms
- XUELK-AN-007: USB Camera input on i.MX6UL-based platforms
- XUELK-TN-001: Configuring SBC Lynx as industrial router
- XUELK-TN-002: C/C++ remote development with NetBeans
- XUELK-TN-003: Industrial IoT (IIoT) and a Non-intrusive Retrofitting Solution for Data Collecting and Monitoring
- XUELK-WP-001: Secure boot on iMX6UL