AXEL ULite NXP/Freescale i.MX6 CPU module[edit | edit source]
AXEL ULite is the brand new solution made by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Ultra Lite application processor. AXEL ULite defines a new limit in low power consumption with its ARM Cortex A7 architecture and enables customers to design a new concept of Embedded IoT devices.
AXEL ULite offers great compromise between computing and power consumption, thanks to the ARM Cortex-A7 architecture. Additionally, the use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry fields, where power consumption, connectivity and extremely compact form factor (67,50 mm x around 25,40 mm) are key factors. The advanced security features and the three different CPU versions available (Base, General Purpose and Security) offer a wide scenario of applications. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products.
Please visit AXEL ULite Web Page for more product information.
Main Features[edit | edit source]
- ULTRA LOW POWER thanks to ARM Cortex A7 MPCore@528 MHz
- pin to pin compatibility with AXEL LITE SOM based on i.MX6
- i.MX6 software full compatibility
- High flexibility with up to 4 different scalable CPU versions (Base, General Purpose, Security)
- Advanced security thanks to TRNG, Crypto Engine, etc.
- Embedded IoT, connectivity version with "blind CPU"
- Boot from NOR for safe applications
- up to 2 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps with integrated switch
- Single 3V3 Power Supply with very low power stand by
AXEL ULite technical details[edit | edit source]
Hardware Documentation[edit | edit source]
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
Software Documentation[edit | edit source]
AXEL ULite Evaluation Kit[edit | edit source]
AXEL RSS Feed[edit | edit source]
Please subscribe to the Axel Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to Axel.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about AXEL ULite SoM[edit | edit source]
This category collects all the pages specific to AXEL ULite modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "AXEL ULite"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- AXEL ULite adapter
- AXEL ULite and SBC Lynx Embedded Linux Kit (XUELK)
- AXEL ULite SOM
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Evaluation Kit
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Evaluation Kit/Electrical and Mechanical Documents/Schematics
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Electrical Thermal management and heat dissipation
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/General Information/Hardware versioning and tracking
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Mechanical specifications
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Peripherals/RGB
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Pinout Table
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Power and Reset/Boot process and bootstrap configuration
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Power and Reset/Power Supply Unit (PSU) and recommended power-up sequence
- AXEL ULite SOM/AXEL ULite Hardware/Power and Reset/Reset scheme and control signals
- AXEL ULite SOM/DESK-MX6UL-L
- AXEL ULite SOM/Part number composition
- XELK-AN-009: Comparing JVMs (Java Virtual Machines) on i.MX6 family processors
- XUELK-AN-006: Video playing on i.MX6UL-based platforms
- XUELK-AN-007: USB Camera input on i.MX6UL-based platforms
- XUELK-TN-001: Configuring SBC Lynx as industrial router
- XUELK-TN-002: C/C++ remote development with NetBeans
- XUELK-TN-003: Industrial IoT (IIoT) and a Non-intrusive Retrofitting Solution for Data Collecting and Monitoring
- XUELK-WP-001: Secure boot on iMX6UL