BORA Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z010/XC7Z020 CPU module[edit | edit source]
BORA is the new top-class Dual Cortex-A9 + FPGA CPU module by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent Xilinx Zynq XC7Z010/XC7Z020 application processor. Thanks to BORA, customers are going to save time and resources by using a compact solution that includes both a CPU and an FPGA, avoiding complexities on the carrier PCB.
BORA is designed and manufactured according to DAVE Embedded Systems Ultra Line specifications, in order to guarantee premium quality and technical value for customers who require top performances and flexibility.
The Hardware Manual (Bora) provides detailed information about hardware interfaces and characteristics. This document will provide a functional overview of the module and will focus on system-related issues.
Please visit BORA Web Page for more product information.
Main Features[edit | edit source]
- Unmatched performance thanks to dual ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz
- Up to 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- All memories you need: on-board NOR and NAND Flash
- Enabling smarter system thanks to Artix-7 FPGA integrated on chip
- FPGA banks with Wide range of PSU input (from 1.2V to 3.3V)
- Highest security and reliability: internal voltage monitoring and power good enable
- Reduced carrier complexity: DUAL CAN, USB, Ethernet GB and native 3.3V I/O
- Dual-CAN controller
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN and additional GMII/MII interface
- Up to 2x USB OTG
- Up to 2x UART
- Up to 2x I²C
- Up to 2x SPI
- Precise timing application thanks to on-board 5ppm RTC
- Easy to fi t thanks to its Small form factor: 85mm x 50mm
- Industrial (-40/+85°C) operating temperature range
BORA technical specification[edit | edit source]
Hardware Documentation[edit | edit source]
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
Software Documentation[edit | edit source]
BORA Evaluation Kit[edit | edit source]
BORA Evaluation Kit BELK-L-S is a development/test board designed to start working with the BORA platform and experimenting with the implemented features. The carrier board hosts a BORA CPU module.
Please refer to this page for more details.
Stay tuned with updates: BORA RSS Feed[edit | edit source]
Please subscribe to the Bora Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to BORA.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about BORA SoM[edit | edit source]
This category collects all the pages specific to Bora modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "Bora"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- BELK-AN-001: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Bora – Linux FreeRTOS
- BELK-AN-002: Trace on the Bora AMP (Linux + FreeRTOS) system
- BELK-AN-003: Interfacing DDR3 SDRAM to PL
- BELK-AN-004: Interfacing BoraEVB/BoraXEVB to TFT LCD display
- BELK-AN-006: Enabling dual Gigabit Ethernet support on BoraEVB/BoraXEVB
- BELK-AN-007: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Bora/BoraX with OpenAMP
- BELK-AN-008: Programming the FPGA Bitstream with U-Boot
- BELK-AN-009: Using Visual Studio Code for remote debugging
- BELK-AN-010: NAND performances
- BELK-TN-001: Real-timeness, system integrity and TrustZone® technology on AMP configuration
- BELK-TN-003: Video processing and hardware/software partitioning
- BELK-TN-004: Managing both Ethernet ports with U-Boot (BoraEVB/BoraXEVB)
- BELK-TN-005: Running PYNQ on Bora
- BELK-TN-006: Using PetaLinux to Build BELK/BXELK Software Components
- BELK-TN-008: Integrating Visual Studio Code and Lauterbach PowerView TRACE32
- BELK-TN-009: Integrating Visual Studio Code with a cross-toolchain
- BELK-TN-010: MAC address programming on OTP
- BELK-TN-011: Lock OTP Areas
- BELK-TN-012: Using XADC signal module
- BELK-TN-013: Managing ethernet and USB physical transceivers reset
- BELK-WP-001: Xilinx Zynq-7000 Errata management
- BELK/BXELK Quick Start Guide
- BELK/BXELK software components
- Booting Linux Kernel
- Booting the system via NFS (BELK/BXELK)
- BELK-AN-005: Interfacing BoraEVB to thin film electroluminescent display
- Bora Embedded Linux Kit (BELK)
- BORA SOM/BORA Hardware/Pinout Table
- BORA Xpress SOM/BORA Xpress Hardware/Pinout Table
- Build system (BELK/BXELK)
- Building Linux kernel (BELK/BXELK)
- Building the Yocto BSP (BELK/BXELK)
- Building U-Boot (BELK/BXELK)