BORA Xpress XILINX Zynq CPU module
BORA Xpress is the top-class Dual Cortex-A9 + FPGA CPU module by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent Xilinx "Zynq" XC7Z015 / XC7Z030 application processor. BORA Xpress offers great computational power, thanks to the rich set of peripherals, the Dual Cortex-A9 and the Artix-7 FPGA inside. BORA Xpress is designed in order to keep full compatibility with the ULTRA Line CPU modules, to guarantee the premium quality and technical value of those customers that require top performances.
The Hardware section provides detailed information about hardware interfaces and characteristics. This document will provide a functional overview of the module and will focus on system-related issues.
For detailed information about BORA Xpress, please refer to the BORA Xpress SOM article.
- Unmatched performance thanks to Dual ARM Cortex-A9 @ up to 1GHz
- SERDES: Xpress lanes up to 6.25 Gbps
- All memories you need: on-board NOR and NAND Flash
- Enabling smarter system thanks to Artix-7 or Kintex-7 FPGA integrated on-chip
- FPGA banks wide range PSU input from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Highest security and reliability: internal voltage monitoring and power good enable
- Reduced carrier complexity: dual CAN, USB, Ethernet GB and native 3.3 V I/O
- Easy to fit thanks to its small form factor
- Accurate timing application thanks to on-board 5ppm RTC
- Pin2Pin Compatibility with BORA SOM based on Zynq XC7Z010/XC7Z020
BORA Xpress technical specification
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
BORA Xpress Evaluation Kit
BoraX Embedded Linux Kit (BXELK for short) is a designed to start working with the BORA Xpress platform and experimenting with the implemented features.
Please refer to this page for more details.
Stay tuned with updates: BORA Xpress RSS Feed
Please subscribe to the Bora Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to BORA.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about BORA Xpress SoM
This category collects all the pages specific to BORA Xpress modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "BoraX"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- BELK-AN-001: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Bora – Linux FreeRTOS
- BELK-AN-004: Interfacing BoraEVB/BoraXEVB to TFT LCD display
- BELK-AN-006: Enabling dual Gigabit Ethernet support on BoraEVB/BoraXEVB
- BELK-AN-007: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Bora/BoraX with OpenAMP
- BELK-AN-008: Programming FPGA Bitstream with U-Boot
- BELK-TN-001: Real-timeness, system integrity and TrustZone® technology on AMP configuration
- BELK-TN-003: Video processing and hardware/software partitioning
- BELK-TN-004: Managing both Ethernet ports with U-Boot (BoraEVB/BoraXEVB)
- BELK-TN-005: Running PYNQ on Bora
- BELK-TN-006: Using PetaLinux to Build BELK/BXELK Software Components
- BELK/BXELK Quick Start Guide
- BELK/BXELK software components
- BORA Xpress SOM
- BoraX Embedded Linux Kit (BXELK)
- Build system (BELK/BXELK)
- Building Linux kernel (BELK/BXELK)
- Building the Yocto BSP (BELK/BXELK)
- Building U-Boot (BELK/BXELK)
- BXELK-TN-002: Non-intrusive continuous multi-gigabit transceivers link monitoring
- BXELK-TN-003: Video streams integrity verification for Automated Test Equipments (ATE)