DAVE Embedded Software Kit Linux (DESK-MX8M-L in short - read more info about the naming) - provides all the necessary components required to set up the developing environment to:
- build the bootloader (U-Boot)
- build the Linux operating system
- build Linux applications that will run on the target
- build the Yocto BSP
The Embedded Software kit is composed by:
- VirtualBox virtual machine containing
- toolchain and SDK
- U-Boot bootloader sources
- Linux kernel sources
- Root file system images
- git repositories access for registered users allowing the update of the following repo
- SD card with the complete environment for
- a complete Kit bootstrap and demonstration (with u-boot, kernel and root file systems binaries already configured)
Customers are strongly recommended to register their kits. Registration grants access to reserved material such as source code and additional documentation.
To register the kit, please send an email to email@example.com, providing the kit P/N and S/N.