Category:AXEL Lite AN
AXEL Lite's Application Notes[edit | edit source]
This is the Application Notes page for the product AXEL Lite. On this page, you can review ALL available wiki Application Notes documentation listed in alphabetical order.
[edit | edit source]
Pages in category "AXEL Lite AN"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- XELK-AN-001: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Axel – Linux + FreeRTOS
- XELK-AN-002: Using USB Ethernet adapter instead of native MAC controller
- XELK-AN-003: Package Management with Yocto
- XELK-AN-005: Qt5 application remoted using VNC server
- XELK-AN-006: Modify u-boot environment from userspace
- XELK-AN-007: Migrating u-boot to SPL
- XELK-AN-008: How to use systemd on an Embedded system
- XELK-AN-009: Comparing JVMs (Java Virtual Machines) on i.MX6 family processors
- XELK-AN-010: Capturing framebuffer screenshots
- XELK-AN-TBD: Screen recording