|HOME||SYSTEM ON MODULES (SOMs)||SINGLE BOARD COMPUTERS (SBCs)||INTERNET OF THINGS||MACHINE LEARNING|
|DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION? ASK THE EXPERT!|
From Wikipedia Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user. The term is generally used to describe data centers available to many users over the Internet. Large clouds, predominant today, often have functions distributed over multiple locations from central servers. If the connection to the user is relatively close, it may be designated an edge server.
DAVE Embedded Systems' role is to enable customers to build their own cloud infrastructure by supporting the SW and HW development which enables the connection between the edge and the cloud. In this scenario the DAVE Embedded Systems know how on embedded systems and he knowledge about the most known platforms such us Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Watson and Microsoft Azure is a good reason to start a discussion about wha DAVE Embedded can do in this field for customers. In the following there is a list of experiences of DAVE Embedded Systems' Team in this market:
Pages in category "IoT"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- MISC-TN-004: Running Debian (armbian) on SBCSPG
- MISC-TN-005: Running AWS Greengrass Core on SBCSPG
- MISC-TN-006: Implementing a full Industrial IoT system with SBCSPG, Eclipse Kura™, and Eclipse Kapua™
- MISC-TN-007: Using Node-RED on SBCSPG to develop zero code applications
- MISC-TN-012: Secure over-the-air (OTA) software update of IoT gateway fleet
- SBCX-TN-001: Android Things and SPI bus
- SBCX-TN-002: Running Microsoft Azure IoT Edge runtime
- SBCX-TN-003: Deploying modules to Azure IoT Edge-enabled SBCX with Visual Studio Code
- SBCX-TN-005: Using TensorFlow to implement a Deep Learning image classifier based on Azure Custom Vision-generated model