AXEL Lite SOM/AXEL Lite Hardware/Peripherals/CAN
|1.0.0||Sep 2020||New documentation layout|
Peripheral CAN[edit | edit source]
AXEL Lite SOM provides two CAN interfaces (FLEXCAN1 and FLEXCAN2) for supporting distributed realtime control with a high level of reliability.
Description[edit | edit source]
The CAN interface available on AXEL Lite is based on i.MX6 FLEXCAN which is a full implementation of the CAN protocol specification, which supports both standard and extended message frames.
The FLEXCAN module implements:
- the CAN protocol version 2.0B
- Standard data and remote frames
- Extended data and remote frames
- Zero to eight bytes data length
- Programmable bit rate up to 1 Mb/sec
- Content-related addressing
- 64 Message Buffers
Pin mapping[edit | edit source]
The Pin mapping is described in the Pinout table section