DIDO Texas Instruments DM814x/AM387x CPU module
DIDO is a ready-to-use CPU module family based on Texas Instruments DM814x (DaVinci) and AM387x (Sitara) Cortex-A8 high performance application processors. DIDO is the first product of DAVE Embedded Systems Ultra Line, which includes best-in-class solutions and full featured SOMs. DIDO shares the same DM814x processor with Maya (Lite Line) and Naon (Esatta Line) and is built with the same connectors format (ZFF) as Naon and Lizard (Esatta Line).
It is based on Texas Instruments DaVinci digital media processor DM814x. Dido Hardware Manual provides detailed information about hardware interfaces and characteristics. This document will provide a functional overview of the module and will focus on system-related issues.
Please visit Dido Web Page for more product information.
- Top class CPU module based on Texas Instruments DM814x processors family
- Ultra Line - ARM Cortex-A8 architecture @ 1 GHz
- Up to 2 GB DDR3 @ 533 MHz SDRAM
- HD Video Encoding/Decoding Capabilities (HDVCIP)
- DSP engine (available on DM8148)
- NEON Multimedia Coprocessor and PowerVR® SGX Graphics Engine
- Small form factor
- Rich interfaces set including PCIe, dual CAN, Ethernet, SATA and native 3.3V I/O
- Naon pinout compatible
- Evaluation Board available with exhaustive Development Kit
DIDO technical specification
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
DIDO Evaluation Kit
For detailed information about the Linux BSP and the evaluation kit of DIDO SoM, NAON SoM and MAYA SoM, please refer to the DELK/NELK page.
Stay tuned with updates: DIDO RSS Feed
Please subscribe to the Dido Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to Naon.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about DIDO SoM
This category collects all the pages specific to Dido modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "Dido"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.