All-in-one Embedded Single Board Computer[edit | edit source]
Single Board Computer is a SUCCESS STORY where DAVE Embedded Systems' capabilities have created a complete solution for those customers who want to focus on their unique added value, without investing on deep technology such us embedded linux and HW design.
The SBC platform presented here provides a compact solution for any industry and can be easily interfaced with Plant Automation Control thanks to IEC-61131 SW language environment and/or other plug-ins like QT environment or multimedia GStreamer video applications.
DAVE Embedded Systems' Single Board Computers are the perfect off-the-shelf compact ARM solutions. This hardware proposal by DAVE Embedded Systems is completed with SW solutions (SoftPLC, QT, RTOS) which permit to reduce overall system cost, and making SBCs ideally suited for deployment into a wide range of cost-sensitive and robust industrial applications.
Please visit SBC AXEL Web Page for more product information.
Main Features[edit | edit source]
- EASY HARDWARE:
- CPU: based on NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Solo/Dual/Quad core
- USB Host and Device
- SERIAL: RS232/422/485 and single CAN interface
- ETHERNET: 1x10/100/1000Mbps
- DISPLAY: 24bit RGB/dual LVDS interface / WIDE TM interface
- VIDEO: HDMI and MIPI interfaces
- TOUCH: resistive and capacitive
- AUDIO: Stereo OUT and MIC in
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- DIMENSIONS: 85x156mm - Standard DIN (9modules)
- PSU: 12-24 VDC
- Designed for industries: HMIs, SMART VIDEO devices, Digital Signage Platforms
- READY SOFTWARE:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Android
- Software Platforms: QT, Yocto, Ubuntu
- Industrial Applications: AXEL Software (LOGIC LAB IEC-61131 PLC runtime)
SBC AXEL technical specification[edit | edit source]
Hardware Documentation[edit | edit source]
|Block Diagrams||Mechanical Documentation||Available Interfaces||Special Functions|
Software Documentation[edit | edit source]
Stay tuned with updates: SBC AXEL RSS Feed[edit | edit source]
Index of topics about SBC AXEL[edit | edit source]
This category collects all the pages specific to SBC AXEL.
Pages in category "SBC-AXEL"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.