DIVA Texas Instruments AM335x CPU module
DIVA is a CPU module based on Texas Instruments "Sitara" AM335x Cortex-A8 application processor. It is built with SO-DIMM 204 pin form factor and it offers lots of graphics, processing, peripherals and industrial interface options, allowing customer to implement cost-effective designs. The Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS) adds further flexibility and enables additional peripherals interfaces and real-time protocols such us EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet Powerlink.
DIVA is a family of system-on-modules that belongs to DAVE Embedded Systems Lite Line product class.
Please visit DIVA Web Page for more product information.
- Texas Instruments "Sitara" AM335x Cortex-A8 processors family
- Lite Line - ARM Cortex-A8 architecture @ up to 1000 MHz
- NEON Multimedia Coprocessor and PowerVR® SGX Graphics Engine
- Dual Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS)
- Crypto Hardware Accelerator (AES, SHA, PKA, RNG)
- SO-DIMM 204-pin form factor
- Rich interfaces set including Dual CAN and Ethernet
DIVA technical specifications
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
DIVA Evaluation Kit
DIVA Evaluation Kit DIVELK is a development/test board designed to start working with the DIVA platform and experimenting with the implemented features. The carrier board hosts a DIVA CPU module and offers the following features:
Please refer to this page for more details.
Stay tuned with updates: DIVA RSS Feed
Please subscribe to the Diva Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to Diva.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about DIVA SoM
This category collects all the pages specific to DIVA modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "Diva"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Dacu for the Diva SOM
- Debugging with Eclipse (MVM)
- Developing the software for the target (DIVELK)
- Development Kits Identification Codes
- Standalone boot (DIVELK)
- Diva Embedded Linux Kit (DIVELK)
- DIVELK-AN-001: Package Management with Yocto
- DIVELK-AN-002: Using Qt Creator
- DIVELK-AN-003: Using WiFi-Bluetooth combo plugin with SBCD