BORA Lite Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z007S/14S or XC7Z010/020 SOM moduleEdit
BORA Lite is the updated version of BORA SOM in a more compact and convenient form factor SODIMM DDR3 204pins.
This new top-class Single/Dual Cortex-A9 + FPGA CPU module by DAVE Embedded Systems is based on the recent Xilinx Zynq XC7Z007S/014S or XC7Z010/020 application processor.
Thanks to BORA Lite, customers are going to save time and resources by using a compact solution that includes both a CPU and an FPGA, avoiding complexities on the carrier PCB. Additionally, thanks to SODIMM form factor this solution represent the cheapest way to integrate a Zynq SOC in an embedded design.
The use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry fields, where high-performance and extremely compact form facto are key factors. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products.
BORA Lite, like its parent BORA offers great computational power, thanks to the rich set of peripherals, the Single/Dual Cortex-A9 and the Artix-7 FPGA together with a large set of high-speed I/Os (up to 5GHz).
Thanks to the tight integration between the ARM-based processing system and the on-chip programmable logic, designers are free to add virtually any peripheral or create custom accelerators that extend system performance and better match specific application requirements.
BORA Lite is designed and manufactured according to DAVE Embedded Systems LITE Line specifications, in order to guarantee premium quality and technical value for customers who require the best quality/price ratio.
BORA Lite is suitable mainly for medical and industrial applications such as medical devices, Industrial PLCs, IoT systems and any other APP where FPGAs are the best fit.
Please visit BORA Lite Web Page for more product information.
- Unmatched performance thanks to Single/Dual ARM Cortex-A9@ up to 800MHz
- All memories you need: on-board NOR and NAND Flash
- Enabling smarter system thanks to Artix-7 FPGA integrated on chip
- FPGA banks wide range PSU input from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Highest security and reliability: internal voltage monitoring and power good enable
- Reduced carrier complexity: dual CAN, USB, Ethernet GB and native 3.3V I/O
- Easy to USE thanks to SODIMM form factor
- Accurate timing application thanks to on-board 5ppm RTC
- Industrial (-40/+85°C) operating temperature range
BORA Lite technical specificationEdit
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
BORA Lite Evaluation KitEdit
BORA Lite Evaluation Kit BXELK-L-S is based on BXELK development/test board designed to start working with the BORA Lite SOM and experimenting with the implemented features. The carrier board hosts a BORA Lite SOM module with a proper adapter let the SOM module to be inserted into the BXELK BORAX socket.
Please refer to this page for more details.
Stay tuned with updates: BORA Lite RSS FeedEdit
Please subscribe to the Bora Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to BORA.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about BORA Lite SoMEdit
This category collects all the pages specific to BORA Lite module and related carrier board.
Pages in category "BoraLite"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- BELK-AN-004: Interfacing BoraEVB/BoraXEVB to TFT LCD display
- BELK-AN-006: Enabling dual Gigabit Ethernet support on BoraEVB/BoraXEVB
- BELK-TN-007: FreeRTOS on single-core Bora Lite SoM
- BELK-TN-008: Integrating Visual Studio Code and Lauterbach PowerView TRACE32
- BELK-TN-009: Integrating Visual Studio Code with a cross-toolchain
- BELK-TN-010: MAC address programming on OTP
- BELK/BXELK Quick Start Guide
- BELK/BXELK software components
- Booting Linux Kernel
- Booting the system via NFS (BELK/BXELK)
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Electrical Thermal and Mechanical Features/Mechanical specifications
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/General Information/Processor and memory subsystem
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/EEPROM
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/Ethernet
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/I2C0
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/Programmable logic (FPGA)
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/Quad-SPI
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/Real Time Clock
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/SDIO
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/UART
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/USB
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Peripherals/Watchdog
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Pinout Table
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Power and Reset/JTAG
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Power and Reset/Power Supply Unit (PSU) and recommended power-up sequence
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Power and Reset/Reset scheme and control signals
- BORA Lite SOM/BORA Lite Hardware/Power and Reset/System boot
- BoraLite Adapter for the BoraXEVB carrier board
- BoraLite Embedded Linux Kit (BELK)
- Build system (BELK/BXELK)
- Building Linux kernel (BELK/BXELK)
- Building the Yocto BSP (BELK/BXELK)
- Building U-Boot (BELK/BXELK)