AXEL LITE NXP/Freescale i.MX6 CPU module[edit | edit source]
AXEL LITE is the new top-class Single - Dual - Quad Core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU module by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent NXP/Freescale i.MX6 application processor. Axel Lite is a family of system-on-modules that belongs to DAVE Embedded Systems Lite Line product class. Thanks to AXEL LITE, customers have the chance to save time and resources by using a compact solution that permits to reach scalable performances that perfectly fits the application requirements avoiding complexities on the carrier board.
The use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry ﬁelds, where high-performance and extremely compact form factor (67,5 mm x 45 mm) are key factors. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products. AXEL LITE offers great computational power, thanks to the rich set of peripherals, the Scalable ARM Cortex-A9 together with a large set of high-speed I/Os.
AXEL LITE enables designers to create smart products with the best quality/price ratio.
Axel Lite Hardware Manual provides detailed information about hardware interfaces and characteristics. This document will provide a functional overview of the module and will focus on system-related issues.
Please visit AXEL LITE Web Page for more product information.
Main Features[edit | edit source]
- Unmatched performances thanks to Single/Dual Quad Core @ 1.2 GHz
- All memories you need on-board
- Boot from NOR for safe applications
- Enabling massive computing applications thanks to wide range DDR3 RAM memory
- Reduced carrier complexity: dual CAN, USB, Ethernet and native 3.3V I/O
AXEL LITE technical specifications[edit | edit source]
Hardware Documentation[edit | edit source]
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Carrier Board design||Thermal & Power Management|
Software Documentation[edit | edit source]
AXEL LITE Evaluation Kit[edit | edit source]
Please refer to this page for more details.
Stay tuned with updates: AXEL RSS Feed[edit | edit source]
Please subscribe to the Axel Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to Axel.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Index of topics about AXEL SoM[edit | edit source]
This category collects all the pages specific to AXEL LITE modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "AxelLite"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- XELK-AN-001: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Axel – Linux + FreeRTOS
- XELK-AN-002: Using USB Ethernet adapter instead of native MAC controller
- XELK-AN-003: Package Management with Yocto
- XELK-AN-004: Getting Started With QT Creator
- XELK-AN-005: Qt5 application remoted using VNC server
- XELK-AN-006: Modify u-boot environment from userspace
- XELK-AN-007: Migrating u-boot to SPL