Axel Lite Freescale i.MX6 CPU module[edit | edit source]
AXEL LITE is the new top-class Single - Dual - Quad Core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU module by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent Freescale i.MX6 application processor. Thanks to AXEL LITE, customers have the chance to save time and resources by using a compact solution that permits to reach scalable performances that perfectly fits the application requirements avoiding complexities on the carrier board.
The use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry ﬁelds, where high-performance and extremely compact form factor (67,5 mm x 45 mm) are key factors. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products. AXEL LITE offers great computational power, thanks to the rich set of peripherals, the Scalable ARM Cortex-A9 together with a large set of high-speed I/Os.
AXEL LITE enables designers to create smart products with the best quality/price ratio.
Main Features[edit | edit source]
- Unmatched performances thanks to Single/Dual Quad Core @ 1.2 GHz
- All memories you need on-board
- Boot from NOR for safe applications
- Enabling massive computing applications thanks to wide range DDR3 RAM memory up to 4GB
- Reduced carrier complexity: dual CAN, USB, Ethernet GB and native 3.3V I/O
For detailed information about Axel Lite, please refer to the Axel Lite SOM article.
Axel RSS Feed[edit | edit source]
Please subscribe to the Axel Pages Updates RSS Feed using your favourite RSS reader to be notified on wiki pages updates related to Axel.
Please refer to the Keeping updated on DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's wiki pages modifications section for further information on how to subscribe to the RSS feed.
Axel Lite Product Page[edit | edit source]
Please visit Axel Lite Web Page for more product information.
Axel Lite Leaflet[edit | edit source]
Please download the latest leaflet of Axel Ultra from the following link: 
This category collects all the pages specific to Axel Ultra modules and related carrier boards.
Pages in category "AxelLite"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- SBCX-TN-001: Android Things and SPI bus
- SBCX-TN-002: Running Microsoft Azure IoT Edge runtime
- SBCX-TN-003: Deploying modules to Azure IoT Edge-enabled SBCX with Visual Studio Code
- SBCX-TN-004: Running Armbian Buster (Debian 10)
- SBCX-TN-005: Using TensorFlow to implement a Deep Learning image classifier based on Azure Custom Vision-generated model
- SBCX-TN-006: Characterizing the RAM bandwidth of Axel Lite SoM
- XELK-AN-001: Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) on Axel – Linux + FreeRTOS
- XELK-AN-002: Using USB Ethernet adapter instead of native MAC controller
- XELK-AN-003: Package Management with Yocto
- XELK-AN-004: Getting Started With QT Creator
- XELK-AN-005: Qt5 application remoted using VNC server
- XELK-AN-006: Modify u-boot environment from userspace
- XELK-AN-007: Migrating u-boot to SPL
- XELK-AN-008: How to use systemd on an Embedded system
- XELK-AN-009: Comparing JVMs (Java Virtual Machines) on i.MX6 family processors
- XELK-AN-010: Capturing framebuffer screenshots
- XELK-AN-TBD: Screen recording
- XELK-TN-001: Using Chromium browser as an Embedded GUI