DivaEVB-Lite is a carrier board designed to host Diva system-on-module. It can also act as an adaptation board used in combination with Dacu carrier board. Therefore two different versions exist that are a little bit different.
DivaEVB-Lite Standalone version
The following picture shows Diva-EVB-Lite's block diagram when configured as standalone carrier board:
DivaEVB-Lite for Dacu
|When used in combination with Dacu, please note the points listed below:|
- the following parts are not installed because their respective functionality is already implemented on DACU board
- USBOTG port
- RS232 UART port
- some wired connections are necessary; these are detailed in the Schematics section.
- on J18 connector, a jumper must be placed on positions 1-2 and 3-4
Please see also Dacu for the Diva SOM.
- ORCAD: http://www.dave.eu/system/files/area-riservata/divaevb-lite-1.0.3-DIVELK-dsn.zip
- DivaEVB-Lite for DACU: http://www.dave.eu/system/files/area-riservata/divaevb-lite-1.0.3-S.EVBDL1000C.1.0.3.pdf
- DivaEVB-Lite standalone: http://www.dave.eu/system/files/area-riservata/divaevb-lite-1.0.3-S.EVBDL0000C.1.0.0.pdf
- DivaEVB-Lite for DACU: http://www.dave.eu/system/files/area-riservata/divaevb-lite_BOM_S-EVBDL1000C-1.0.3.csv_.zip