All-in-one Embedded Single Board Computer
Single Board Computer is a SUCCESS STORY where DAVE Embedded Systems' capabilities have created a complete solution for those customers who want to focus on their unique added value, without investing on deep technology such us embedded linux and HW design.
The SBC platform presented here provides a compact solution for any industry and can be easily interfaced with Plant Automation Control thanks to IEC-61131 SW language environment and/or other plug-ins like QT environment or multimedia GStreamer video applications.
DAVE Embedded Systems' Single Board Computers are the perfect off-the-shelf compact ARM solutions. This hardware proposal by DAVE Embedded Systems is completed with SW solutions (SoftPLC, QT, RTOS) which permit to reduce overall system cost, and making SBCs ideally suited for deployment into a wide range of cost-sensitive and robust industrial applications.
Please visit SBC Lynx Web Page for more product information.
- EASY HARDWARE:
- CPU: based on NXP/Freescale i.MX6 UL (14x14mm package)
- USB 1xUSB OTG (Optional not included) - 1xUSB Host
- SERIAL: 2xRS232/2xRS485 on Serial Multi Protocol
- ETHERNET: 1x10/100Mbps - 1x EMAC interface on WIDE TM interface
- DISPLAY: 24bit RGB/ LCD interface on WIDE TM interface
- TOUCH: Possibility to interface multiple PCAP and resistive solutions
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi available on add-on
- DIMENSIONS: 67,5x85mm - Standard DIN (4modules)
- PSU: 12-24 VDC
- Designed for industries: HMIs, SMART VIDEO devices, Digital Signage Platforms
- READY SOFTWARE:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Android
- Software Platforms: QT, Yocto, Ubuntu
- Industrial Applications: AXEL Software (LOGIC LAB IEC-61131 PLC runtime)
SBC Lynx technical specification
|Electrical Schematics||Mechanical Documentation||Thermal & Power Management|
Stay tuned with updates: SBC Lynx RSS Feed
Index of topics about SBC Lynx
This category collects all the pages specific to SBC-Lynx.
Pages in category "SBC Lynx"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.