All-in-one Embedded Single Board Computer
Single Board Computer is a SUCCESS STORY where DAVE Embedded Systems' capabilities have created a complete solution for those customers who want to focus on their unique added value, without investing on deep technology such us embedded linux and HW design.
The SBC platform presented here provides a compact solution for any industry and can be easily interfaced with Plant Automation Control thanks to IEC-61131 SW language environment and/or other plug-ins like QT environment or multimedia GStreamer video applications.
DAVE Embedded Systems' Single Board Computers are the perfect off-the-shelf compact ARM solutions. This hardware proposal by DAVE Embedded Systems is completed with SW solutions (SoftPLC, QT, RTOS) which permit to reduce overall system cost, and making SBCs ideally suited for deployment into a wide range of cost-sensitive and robust industrial applications.
Please visit SBC DIVA Web Page for more product information.
- EASY HARDWARE:
- CPU: based on Texas Instruments "Sitara" AM335x Cortex-A8
- USB Host and Device
- SERIAL: RS232/422/485
- ETHERNET: 1x10/100Mbps and 1xGb
- CAN: dual CAN interfaces
- DISPLAY: 24bit RGB/LVDS interface / WIDE TM interface
- TOUCH: resistive and capacitive
- AUDIO: Stereo OUT, POWER OUT and MIC in
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- DIMENSIONS: 85x156mm - Standard DIN (9modules)
- PSU: 12-24 VDC
- Designed for industries: HMIs, Controllers, Bridge, Datalogger
- READY SOFTWARE:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Android
- Software Platforms: QT, Yocto, Ubuntu
- Industrial Applications: AXEL Software (LOGIC LAB IEC-61131 PLC runtime)
SBC DIVA technical specification
Stay tuned with updates: SBC DIVA RSS Feed
Index of topics about SBC DIVA
This category collects all the pages specific to SBC DIVA.